Thursday, April 02, 2009

Achoo!

I think I am coming down with a cold. 2 weeks before the wedding. Unbelievable.

I’ve managed to get through the last 3 months without so much as the sniffles. Even when everyone else around me had the flu. And now... it’s not looking too good. I have a sore throat, my head feels heavy and all I want to do is crawl back into bed and sleep.

It’s a good thing I always bring a pack of Strepsils with me. It helps a lot especially if I have to do training while I have a sore throat... like today.

I ate three Clementines yesterday afternoon, hoping I can battle the cold by taking in as much vitamin C as I could. I also took some vitamin C pills last night just to make sure. All that vitamin C and yet I still have my cold symptoms.

Maybe it will go away? Maybe if I sleep enough, it will magically disappear?

5 comments:

White said...

Take a one day rest from all your tasks. Get enough sleep and take plenty of water.

I think the excitement for your wedding is taking a toll on you. You'll get through and you'll be the most beautiful bride on the day of your weeding.

God bless! And congratulations. :)

White said...

ooops! sorry...it's WEDDING not weeding. lols

k a r e n said...

Aww thanks White! =)

Yes, I think the excitement is taking a toll on me.. my boss told me I'm probably stressed but just don't realize it. I took the day off work yesterday just to rest and although it hasn't gone away, I do feel a bit better.

Eper said...

I hope you feel better soon :)

k a r e n said...

Thanks Eper!