Friday, April 21, 2006

A friend's b-day...

It’s a Friday afternoon and like all Fridays I am so eager for 5pm. It’s shey’s and jen’s b-day today. I can’t believe how many people I know whose b-day falls on either April 21st or 22nd. And it’s funny that these are the people who become close to me.

I miss my friends back home. I have so many fun memories of all of them. Sometimes I find myself looking at the pictures we took through the years. Everytime I look at those pictures, it’s as if I move back in time to that exact moment and I could hear their voices and their laughter. They make my life so much better. I will forever be grateful for them. They’ve been there through the years, through every high and every low. I’m so proud of each one of them. Now that it’s been 2 years since we graduated from college, I know wherever they are and wherever they go, they will touch lives, do great and amazing things and will grow to be magnificent people. I know that the people whose lives they will touch are truly blessed to have them. I wish nothing but the best for them.

No comments: