Wednesday, July 26, 2006

New Interface

I've been going through google trying to find a new template for my page. Although the templates I've been using before were good, I wanted to give my site a make-over. I came across several designs that I liked but I decided on this one because it looks neat and simple.

I've been swamped at work and it's causing me a great deal of stress. I try to remind myself that I should leave all thoughts of work when I leave the office. But it's so hard especially when I know there's so many things I need to do. -sigh-

The other day I was sitting in the bus on my way to the subway station and it was crawling! For some reason completely beyond me, I seem to have a habit of getting on a bus driven by a driver who seems to be taking his sweet time getting to our destination. Mind you, this is not merely safe driving. I know how to drive and there is a difference between driving safely and driving reaallly slow... Each time I found myself on that bus, I felt like smacking myself in the head while thinking, "shit, not again!!" but alas, c'est la vie... sit and enjoy the ride (even if enjoying the ride is a challenge..)

The computer chair I'm sitting on right now is soooo comfortable! what can i say? simply wow... JR had bought the chair with his money. I couldn't believe the price of this thing when he told me how much he paid for it. But now I see it was worth it. I feel like I could sit on this chair for hours. If only I had a chair like this at work...

No comments: