Wednesday, July 05, 2006

mini break

Mid-day break from work… I’ve just finished eating lunch and am fighting the urge to shut my eyes and sleep. Steve made grilled chicken and salad and ordered potato wedges. It was heavenly. I feel a bit anxious and a bit weak at the same time and my hands are shaking. It’s either I’ve had too much caffeine or too much sugar. I hate this feeling. I’ve decided to keep the bag of gummy candy away from me and chew mint gum instead. Hopefully this will help. I suddenly have the urge to run around the block…this is bad.

Since I’ve been working my ass off all morning, I’ve decided to give myself a mini break. I’m allowed to anyways. Nakakainis lang kasi ambagal ng internet. Someone or something’s screwing up the network again. Stop watching streaming videos on your laptops kasi noh! Sinabi na it’s jamming our networks eh…ang kulit naman kasi. Come to think of it, ang pathetic naman ng network namin, easily jams up. Ayun, the internet died all together. While they’re fixing it, let me continue with my post. –grin-

I had to force myself out of bed again this morning. The long weekend just passed and I’m still in vacation mode (kahit di naman talaga vacation yun… holiday lang nung Monday so we didn’t have work). I saw superman returns and I now have a crush on Brandon Routh… minor crush lang naman…ops walang kokontra... the role fit him really well. I liked it eventhough there’s been so many superman movies. It’s funny that no matter how many superman movies they come out with, people still watch them. I think the same goes for all other super hero movies. We all know the story from both the comic books and the television series and yet, we still feel the need to watch the movie. I guess it’s either out of curiousity or we’re hoping for a different twist. I know I watch it because I never really read the comics and I never really followed the television series and I’m just curious. I also want to find out how it would fare against the cartoon version or in the case of superman, batman or x-men, I just wanted to find out how it would fare compared to all other previous movies they came out with in the past. Nothing much changes though…but it’s still interesting to watch. After all I am a movie buff.

No comments: