Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Breaking Dawn



Just wanted to say that I LOVED reading the fourth book from the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. I had pre-ordered the book a few days before its release and I was silly giddy going up to the counter to claim it. I was so thrilled to finally get my hands on the book that I immediately began reading before exiting the bookstore.

I am not going to ruin it for you by giving you spoilers. I'm simply stating that I truly enjoyed reading it and that I was very pleased with the story and how everything turned out.

I hope you guys enjoy reading it too.

5 comments:

N said...

this is interesting read...:)

jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jen said...

Yes, yes! Don't give spoilers, I haven't read mine yet! But of course, I can't stop myself from taking a peek when I got my copy. Even if it was raining really hard last Monday, I still went to the bookstore to get my reserved copy.

Abala talaga ang work sa pagbabasa! Hehehe.

Btw, sorry for the deleted post, na-post sya agad kasi eh di pa ko tapos.. hehehe..

k a r e n said...

have you read it already white?

I think I'm going to read it all over again.... hehehehe

k a r e n said...

hey Jen!

No worries, I'm not going to spoil the fun by giving you any details.

It's sooo worth the trouble to get your hands on a copy of this book!

I spent so many hours during the weekend reading and in a way I'm sad I've finished it already. LOL