Friday, August 15, 2008

Stuff

I’ve been quite busy lately.

I am preoccupied with doing a lot of research for the wedding (so many things to consider! Yeesh!) and I have also been busy with work. My boss is going to be away for three weeks and I have been asked to take care of her responsibilities during the duration of her vacation. I don’t mind it at all since I like having a lot of responsibilities. But I do feel a little anxious… I really don’t want to mess anything up. I have to admit that the first two days were pretty nerve-racking. I kept wondering if I was ever going to get through the task list on time. But luckily, I was able to plow through it and get some more done today. Not easy but it is manageable.

I’ve gained a few pounds in the last couple of months and I am now almost 100 lbs. That’s the heaviest I have ever been in my entire life. I don’t want to be stick thin but I want a toned body (like the female dancers at So You Think You Can Dance…LOL). I have been trying to exercise every night before going to bed and since I’m not used to it, I am now sore all over. But I have to keep doing it if I want to be fit. I just need discipline… lots of it.

I feel as though we were robbed of summer. It has been raining a lot and we have apparently broken the record for the “wettest” summer ever. The other day, I heard on the radio that we have had rain for 41 out of 71 days of summer. And today, it rained again with… wait for this… HAIL! How the hell do we get hail in the summer?! It’s been putting quite a damper on things… I mean we should be enjoying patio season for Pete’s sake! We should be able to wear shorts and skirts and pretty summer dresses and flip flops and bathing suits! Instead, we now find ourselves wearing our long-sleeved shirts and sweaters and it’s not even the fall yet. Very annoying.

I am so sad that So You Think You Can Dance is now officially over. I don’t have anything to watch anymore. I have also read all my Twilight books and the movie is still so far away.

No comments: