Monday, December 29, 2008

Can someone get me these in a size 5.5 or 6?


Aren’t they beautiful?

I have been browsing the internet for a nice pair of shoes/sandals/wedges that I can wear with my wedding dress. I can’t wear heels because the wedding is on the beach so I am somewhat limited to low or midrise wedges or flats. I have found a few cute ones from Piperlime but they only ship to the U.S. so I am thinking of buying a pair and then maybe having them shipped to family members in Virginia and then have them ship it to me.

I am leaning more towards getting a low or midrise wedge because I need the added height but there aren’t a lot out there that are nice enough for a wedding. The ones that I do find that are really nice cost an arm and a leg and although I am willing to spend that much money, Steve will most likely freak out.

I was worried about finding the dress but it is actually easier to find a dress than it is to find shoes and accessories to go with it (or maybe I only feel that way because I still haven’t found/bought them yet).

I REALLY, REALLY LOVE this pair… I look at them everyday. I just haven’t been able to think of way of purchasing them without going over my budget.

If you get this pair for me, I will forever be grateful!