Saturday, December 27, 2008

Nominated!

I tend to disappear from the blogging world during the holidays as I tend to get quite busy during this time of the year. I logged in this morning and guess what? My humble site has been nominated for Filipino Blog of the Week!! Yay!

I am not entirely sure how my little site was nominated (or even how it was found) but I am quite happy with just being nominated regardless of whether I win or not.

Here are the rules of the poll.

One of the rules of being nominated is to apparently put a post on my blog about the poll. So if you guys would like to vote, you can go to this site and you will find the poll located at the sidebar to the right. I am not entirely sure until when you can vote so by the time you read this post, I might not be even on the list anymore!

In any case, thank you for always reading my posts!!

4 comments:

Jela said...

Good job Karen! I voted na! :)

k a r e n said...

Awww.. Thanks Jela! =P

Jela said...

Hi Karen! Happy New Year!

I changed my blog's URL - you can now access my, ehem, addictions at www.dancing-teacosy.blogspot.com.

Thanks! :)

KyleX said...

congratz!!!