Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ho Ho Ho Season is almost HERE!!

I can’t believe Christmas is just around the corner. Parang pasko lang kahapon tapos pasko na naman ulit. Ambilis talaga…

Steve and I were talking about our Christmas week off and the possibility of having to go to work some of days of that week and he said, “Christmas is in 5 weeks…”

I was so surprised.

In the Philippines, September rolls by and we start playing Christmas songs on the radio and we have our infamous countdown till Christmas day and then all the lights and Christmas décor begin appearing everywhere! So the anticipation builds up.

Here in Canada, although Christmas is also celebrated, it’s not as big of a fuss at is it is back home. A contributing factor is that Canada is so diverse that not everyone celebrates Christmas. So the "ber" months are going by and I'm barely noticing that Christmas is fast approaching.

It’s really shocking how fast time flies… I would have loved to be able to go back home for Christmas. It would be really, really nice… It would have killed me financially though..

No comments: