Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Must be nice...

I missed the last few episodes of Heroes that I have decided to just fore go all the other episodes until I have seen all the ones I missed. JR has been following it on a website that allows him to watch TV shows at his leisure. Maybe I should do that too.

I can’t believe how broke I am right now. My last pay cheque completely slipped through my fingers and not because I’ve been shopping a lot... I’ve just been paying bills! Ayayayayay.
Looks like Autumn has finally caught up with us. Can’t complain though.. we had a really long summer. I was surprised we had relatively warm temperatures all the way until the last week of October. Really unusual, I thought.

It’s that time of the month again for me and as usual, I am breaking out again. You’d think that since I’m already in my twenties that I’d be way past the whole i’m-breaking-out-because-i’m-a-teenager-phase. But nooo, i still freakin’ break out no matter what i do. I wish they’d invent something that I can purchase over the counter that will zap it instantly. Must be nice to be one of those people that had great skin all the time.

Steve and I took some time off work last week and we went to Bloor Street West to have brunch. We were wondering how come it was so busy even though it was a work day and it was mostly residential. But then again, it’s a pretty wealthy neighborhood and the houses near that are worth millions I’m sure. Those people can probably afford not to go to work. I was suddenly envious of the fact that other people can choose not to go to work because they can afford to. It must be nice to be able to sleep in, have brunch at a cozy little place and do whatever I want for the rest of the day and do it everyday and still be able to pay the bills and afford all sorts of things. But i do wonder if I’d miss working. I think I would...or might.

I’m not one of those people whose primary goal in life is to become unbelievably wealthy... but once in awhile I think to myself how nice it must be to have a lot of money and not have to worry about it.

No comments: