Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Cheesy.

Is it just me or do celebs say the cheesiest and (sometimes) stupidest thing you’ve ever heard? Every time I glance at the gossip page of a newspaper or a website, I often grimace at the things that people say like “my love for (so and so) is so evolved and profound…” or “it’s like my heart is stretching…” or “it’s been great… he’s so awesome… it’s just been really, really fun… and we just love each other so much…”

Oh please. Normal people don’t say stuff like that. And even if some of us did utter a phrase or two that was as corny as that, we’d be made fun of in one way or another. It would come back to haunt us one day.

No wonder gossip magazines make fun of these people... they're just asking for it!

2 comments:

N said...

hi karen. :)

most of what the celebs talk or say on TV or in mags are not true. they just want to 'stir up' something for themselves or for their projects.

hmnnn....showbiz! lol

k a r e n said...

I guess bad publicity is still publicity! LOL