Thursday, September 25, 2008

Princess Bride

Please don’t make fun of me for saying this but… I seriously don’t recall ever seeing Princess Bride! I know… I know it’s a crime but I really, really don’t think I ever saw it.

Yet everyone in the planet seems to have seen it… everyone seems to have loved it… and everyone keeps mentioning it in their blogs. I, on the other hand, have no idea what it is about (although I do think someone has already told me a bit about it and I just can’t remember). When was it released? Where was I back then? Why didn’t I see it? (Or if I had already seen it) Why can’t I remember? I wonder how such a popular movie could have evaded me. But if it came out a long, long time ago, then it was probably released at that time of my life where the only movies I watched were the ones chosen for me by my parents (meaning I was too young to pick out movies on my own).

I am so curious and yet every time Steve and I make a trip to Blockbuster, I can never remember to borrow it.

I wonder if I, too, will like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When was it released?
The Princess Movie was released exactly 21 years from this day :D
1987

Where was I back then?
Well I know where you weren't... watching the best movie in the world ^.^
Why didn’t I see it? (Or if I had already seen it) Why can’t I remember?
Well if you can't remember it then you probably haven't seen it becuase... it's very memorable :)
You still can redeem youself by watching it.
Btw INIGO ROX MY WORLD!!!
Oh and reading wouldn't be a bad idea either ;)