Friday, July 06, 2007

Bad Mood

I’m so tired, it’s not funny. Plus the fact that Steve’s off today makes being at work even worse. Ugh. Not having my partner-in-crime at work is NOT GOOD.

JR and Miguel saw Transformers yesterday and they said it was really good. I’m dying to see it too but thinking of long lines and crowded cinemas makes the whole thing seem like such an ordeal. I’ve heard nothing but good reviews about it and I’m sure I will love it. I mean, how can you not want to see it?!

Because Stevie isn’t at work, we’ve had to order pizza for lunch. We normally have pizza on Fridays anyways but today’s pizza was just too soggy and not appetizing at all. I knew it, today would absolutely suck.

As you can tell, I’m not in the best of moods and I wonder if it’s because (A) Steve’s off today (B) I’m super duper sleepy OR (C) I’m PMS-ing.

I just want the work day to be over already. Can you give me that?

No comments: