Thursday, July 05, 2007

Doodles on Paper

I was a little bored at work today so I started doodling on pieces of paper with my new set of multi-colored pens. Everytime I needed a break from testing, I would whip out my pens and start writing nonsense on a piece of paper. I would make fancy letters and color the middle. I’m most likely wasting paper and ink but it’s entertaining.

I had written a single word on a small piece of paper with a red pen and colored the insides of the letters with purple. After much work, I looked at what I had made and admired it for its abundance in color. And then I proceeded to tell myself how creative I was and how much time is going by just by doodling (oh sorry, I was making “art”).

Then after admiring my work, I looked at my watch and realized I only wasted 5 minutes of my time. Great, that’s just craptastic.

2 comments:

Marieseda said...

That always sucks, when you think you've found the perfect way to waste time and it turns out to not work as perfectly as planned. And then when you say I'm only going to spend 5 minutes posting it turns into 3 hours... Life just isn't fair.

k a r e n said...

Heck yeah!

Maybe coloring one word isn't enough and I oughtta do a bunch of words on a big piece of paper.

ohhhh... i know, i'll just download those sudoku puzzles online and answer them.. *grin*