Thursday, July 05, 2007

Cold

I’m so glad to not be training today. I feel very tired and coffee this morning didn’t help. To keep myself occupied, I’ve decided to do a bit more QA and my bug list has tripled in size. Yeah, the boss won’t be happy with development and development won’t be happy with me.

I was smart enough to wear warmer clothing today. I’ve been refusing to wear warm clothing for some time now because I feel that I SHOULD be wearing light summer clothes since it is SUPPOSED to be hot outside. But the past few days have been a little cold and so I thought it’s about time that I wear clothes that would cover me up a bit more so walking outside or riding the train wouldn’t be so uncomfortable.

Sometimes I wonder where all the cold air is coming from. Darn Alaska.

2 comments:

Marieseda said...

Layers... Layers are the key to living in Canada.

k a r e n said...

but layers are heavy missy and they're not as nice as summer clothes.