Thursday, June 11, 2009

Frosted Flakes and Fairy Dust

So I finally decided to make some minor changes to my page layout. I call it “minor” because I basically re-used one of my former templates and tweaked it to make the design a bit better (I hope!). It didn’t take me a long time (surprisingly!) since I was able to find the things I needed quite easily. I know, the colors are somewhat “childish” – light blues, pinks and greens – but it’s easy on the eyes so I figured why not?

To the people that developed Adobe Photoshop, a BIG THANK YOU!! I love it more each time I use it. I always learn something new.

Looks like there won’t be any furniture shopping this weekend... BOO! We’re extremely busy so I don’t think we’ll have time to look around. Le sigh...

We have to go somewhere tonight for dinner and it doesn’t look like we’ll be able to go home early. That means we also won’t be able to go to bed early. Which means that we’ll be up early tomorrow and I’ll be bobbing for apples by mid-day. Yeesh. I just hope nobody notices... I think I’ll have to buy me some gum. Actually, maybe I’ll buy me plenty o’ gum.

When we went grocery shopping two weeks ago, I bought a big box of Frosted Flakes. Steve kept asking me if I’d be able to finish it since it doesn’t look like anyone else will be eating it but me. He kept reminding me that it would be a waste of money for me to buy an entire box and not eat it (I suddenly felt like a five-year old again). I told him I honestly don’t know if I’m going to be able to finish the box but I love Frosted Flakes so I don’t think I’ll have a problem eating plenty of it. He says he doesn’t understand how I can eat cereal without milk. I told him milk ruins it. I love my cereal plain. Like eating a bag of potato chips except they’re not made of potatoes and they’re sweet. I’ve been eating it little by little and the box is now half-empty. Hey maybe I will be able to finish it after all!

Oh and by the way, I didn’t necessarily find a “creativity” store. But I did borrow some fairy dust from a pixie this morning. Hopefully it's working!

No comments: