Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Where do I buy a bit of creativity?

I am considering revamping my blog but I’m too lazy to do it. It takes so much work to have it look like the way I want it and since I don’t always know what codes to use, I have to go online and do a bit of research. I also often find myself looking for graphics and images to use and the ones that are free aren’t always that great, and the ones that are great aren’t always free. I got really inspired after seeing a few other blogs that had such beautiful designs. The only problem is, most of them were web designers and they know a lot more than I do. I know what I know only be reading and practicing but that’s about it. I need to re-learn web design via Photoshop since I’ve already forgotten most of it.

I am also considering changing the site name but I can’t think of anything. How do other people come up with such cool and witty names anyway? I feel like a dumbass for not being able to come up with anything creative or original. You’d think I’d know a lot of words with all the reading I do but nothing comes to mind whenever I think about it... nada, nil, zero, NOTHING.

Other people can pull it off with a simple phrase or word and it would still sound interesting. Me? I come up with the cheesiest names possible. I don’t even dare mention the names that have come to mind.

Oh how frustrating... do you think I can buy creativity even for a day?

4 comments:

Jela said...

I need to buy a bit of creativity, too. I'll tell you when I find such store. :p

MakMak said...

Mine's stale as well. I need to get my glory days back. Haha. :-)

Curious though, I wanna know the names you were considering. Come on! :P

jen said...

I seriously need to buy some creativity, too! Let me know when you found out where to get some. :P

k a r e n said...

Ok guys, let me know when you find a store where we can all buy some creativity! Hahaha

MakMak - Nakakahiya eh!! Wag na!! =P