Friday, September 08, 2006

23 in a Week !

Friday at last! =P

I managed to suvive my first week back from my vacation. I still have to get through my training session today and then I’m off to Suzy’s birthday party. It’s only 9 am and already I can’t wait for 5 pm. Tee-hee!

I’m turning 23 in a week! Grabe, ambilis talaga ng panahon. I still remember my 7th birthday because I had a party in our garden. I remember being a kid and wishing I would grow up faster because I wanted to wear high heels like my mom, wear make up and go to work. It’s funny because when I was a kid, I imagined growing up and being much taller, prettier and a lot smarter. Before I knew it, I was already celebrating my 18th birthday and I realized I didn’t change by much. I still look the same except I’m a little taller and a little wiser (I don’t know about the “prettier” side of it..but atleast I don’t have missing teeth anymore! ^-^). When I turned 18, the years seemed to go by a lot faster every year. It’s true what they say, life is short.

I don’t have any plans yet for my birthday but my brothers seem to be more excited about it (they love going out to eat and they’re trying to convince me to celebrate my birthday at their favorite restaurant). I heard Beyonce and John Mayer are coming to Toronto to perform downtown. It’s a public concert so anyone can go and it’s free. If I recall correctly, they’re performing on my birthday. You think they came to perform for me? Hmmm… I like to think so. Tee-hee!

No comments: