Wednesday, September 06, 2006

iPod Fun

I've been seeing this survey/game and decided to give it a try just for fun... read on... =)

1. What do you think of me? - Is It Any Wonder (Keane) * Ookkaayy...what the hell does this mean? Pwede ba self-interpretation nalang? O sige, palagay ko it means I'm a wonder...a wonder of the world. Haha! Baliw...

2. Will I have a happy life? - Everytime I Close My Eyes (Babyface) * Ganun? So I have to close my eyes just to be happy?

3. What do my friends really think of me? - I Hope It's You (Ntwine) * Awww...

4. Do people secretly lust after me? - Get Up (Ciara) * No Comment. =P

5. How can I make myself happy? - Cry Me A River (Justin Timberlake) * Doesn't make any sense... kailangan ko pa ba umiyak muna? Unfair!

6. What should I do with my life? - You (Jennifer Love Hewitt) * Me?? Anong me??

7. Why must life be so full of pain? - Say Somethin' (Mariah Carey) * Ok, I'll say somethin'..eh kasi naman kung binibigay nalang lahat ng gusto ko eh di sana wala ng pain. Hmpf.

8. How can I maximize my pleasure during sex? - Between You And I (Jessica Simpson) * Ok, it will be our little secret, hala go!!

9. Will I ever have children? - How Could You (KC & Jojo) * Aray.

10. Will I die happy? - Claire De Lune (Boston Pops Orchestra) * Still a big mystery to me. Thanks iPod...di mo naman sinagot ang tanong.

11. Can you give me some advice? - Control Myself (LL Cool J Feat J Lo) * I think I'm discplined thank you very much! Hmpf.

12. What do you think happiness is? - Mesmerize (Ja Rule) * yeah..happiness is mesmerizing indeed..sigh

13. What's my favorite fetish? - One Minute Man (Missy Elliott) * Hahahaha! I don't... hahahaha! bwiset!

Funny! Hanap pa tayo ng ibang masasagutan... Tee-hee!

No comments: