Friday, September 08, 2006

I want The Big Chill

I miss going to Glorietta ang getting an avocado shake from The Big Chill. It’s the best shake I’ve ever had! We first discovered it at The Big Chill in Rockwell. My mom’s office was across the street so sometimes we would pass by Rockwell to grab a bite before heading home. I don’t know if they still have it though… I know it’s seasonal. I told myself it’s one of the things I will surely get when I come home to visit.

Here’s a list of some of the things I want to do when I come home:

  • See all my relatives
  • Spend time with my friends (note to self: pass by friends’ offices and go out for lunch in the middle of a workday)
  • Eat at all my favorite restaurants
  • Eat tons of fruit especially Indian Mangoes =P
  • Go shopping
  • Go to Bacolod
  • Go to a resort
  • Take lots of pictures
  • Try to visit old neighbors in Las Piñas
  • Buy a new cell phone (cell phones are way better there)
  • Convince friends to get a VISA and come with me to Canada (Haha!)

I hope it doesn’t take me forever to get a chance to visit. Sana makaipon ako ng enough money and be able to stay for atleast a month. Sana din paguwi ko andun lahat ng friends ko kasi kung nasa ibang country sila for business, eh di walang kwenta.

I may like living in Canada but nothing beats the one place I still call home. =)

No comments: