Monday, December 17, 2007

All Alone?

Steve and I, together with some friends, saw I Am Legend last Friday. We had been waiting for it for sometime now… the theatrical trailers were so good.

I somewhat knew the synopsis of the movie since I researched it before I even saw the movie and ruined it for both my brothers by telling them (sorry!). But even so, I still wanted to see the movie. I liked it although it was a bit traumatizing to think of the world that way. I remember wishing I was the only person in the world when I was little but after seeing the movie, the thought of being all alone in the world suddenly seemed so scary and downright awful. I don’t know what I’d do.

I’d elaborate further on this topic but then I’d hate to ruin it for the rest of you so I’ll let you guys watch it on your own.

No comments: