Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Bits & Pieces

Nakakatamad talaga magtrabaho this week.

I’m off on vacation beginning this Friday and all of next week and I’m itching for it already. I bet once Friday gets here, I’ll have mixed feelings about it. Of course I’ll be glad it’s already here but I know I’ll also be a bit sad knowing that it will go by quickly. I wish I didn’t have to work… that I were wealthy enough to not have to work.

Nakakainggit talaga ang mga mayayaman.

---------------------------

I got a pedicure yesterday. I haven’t had one for over a year and it looks so nice that I can’t help but look at it every now and then.

---------------------------

The cool (when I say cool I mean to say cold), cloudy weather is making me depressed. Where did all the sunshine go? It’s supposed to be 21 degrees today but I’m not feeling it!

---------------------------

When I was taking a shower this morning, I noticed that my tummy seemed flatter than usual and it made me happy. I suddenly started thinking of what I did different yesterday or in the last few days because maybe if I continue doing it, I’ll get my fabulous flat tummy back.

---------------------------

Dad gave me a copy of the pictures he took during the weekend but I haven’t had the chance to work on them. I have to re-size them to make them smaller so that it is easier to upload in an online album. My cousins and I all agreed that this would be the best way for all of us to share the pictures we all took during their stay in town.

---------------------------

I’m supposed to be doing QA again today but I’m just not in the mood for it. All I want to do is go home and sleep since I only got 5 hours of sleep last night and I feel really tired.

---------------------------

I started packing my bags for the trip but I couldn’t remember the weight allowance for the plane. I’m concerned that my luggage would exceed the weight allowance. I tend to over pack for trips because I am the type that thinks “What if I need this or what if we go there or what if this happens…” when I pack so I end up bringing things that I think I might need just in case something happens… plus, I like having options. If I’m staying at a place for 2 days, I will bring 3 or 4 days worth of clothes so I can choose which ones I would like to wear for the day. I typically dress based on the mood I’m in, where we are going or who I am going with. Steve, on the other hand, will bring only enough for the length of stay and doesn’t mind wearing the same clothes over and over again if needed. I figured the stuff that can’t fit in my bag can probably go in his.

---------------------------

I am glad that the office is quiet today but I am dreading my training sessions tomorrow. I don’t expect them to be easy so I’m a little anxious. Why is it that the day before I get off work always seems to be difficult?

---------------------------

I found a pair of big sunglasses at the Bay that surprisingly fits me well. Because I have such a small face, a nose that’s barely there and high cheek bones, I rarely find glasses that will fit me and look good on me at the same time. The irony, just when I’ve already spent $120 on a pair of Ralph Lauren sunglasses, I find a $20 beautiful sunglasses at the Bay. Retail is once again poking fun at me.

No comments: