Monday, May 26, 2008

I miss Mexico!

It’s only my second week back from our trip to Mexico and I’m still trying to get over it. I had so much fun and I can’t help but reminisce about the whole thing and I can’t stop looking at the pictures we took. Yan ang hirap sa nagbabakasyon, pag nagenjoy ka mashado, ayaw mo nang bumalik. Hmpf.

I miss…

  • Waking up after 7 to 8 hours of sleep, going for a buffet breakfast, changing into my swimsuit and jumping in our swim-up pool

  • Going to the beach and playing in the waves or just lying down under the sun

  • Getting half-hour massages on the beach for only $20

  • Ordering as much Miami Vice as I want and not having to pay for it… actually I miss eating and drinking as much as I want and not having to pay for it

  • The really hot, humid weather

  • The scent of the ocean

  • Our beautiful hotel room and everything in it...



Ok, fine, I miss just about everything. We really should've stayed for 2 weeks instead of a week.

2 comments:

MakMak said...

You can always go back. :)

Ang sarap magbakasyon no? Ehehe. I just got here in Maryland (business trip) and I wish vacation to. Ehehe. :)

k a r e n said...

I would love to come back as often as I could but it's not always so affordable. Plus, it's not always so easy to take time off work too.

We are looking at a few places for our honeymoon but we haven't quite picked one yet.

Oo nga eh, sarap talaga magbakasyon. Sana nga manalo ako ng lotto. hehehe! You're so close to me now that you're in Maryland. I hope you'll get to enjoy yourself as much as you can while you're there for business. =)