Tuesday, May 27, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

I’m so glad one of my favorite shows is back!

I missed the 2-hour premier episode which aired last Thursday because I was busy watching the season finale of Grey’s Anatomy. I had missed almost the entire season so I felt I needed to see the final episode at the very least.

Thankfully, I was able to watch the season premier of So You Think You Can Dance over the weekend and I can’t wait until they narrow it down to the final 20 dancers. It’s when they start doing the choreography that really makes the show interesting.

I wonder if the contestants from the former seasons who didn’t win have dancing careers now. I definitely saw a lot of talent and I really hope they succeed in their individual dance careers.

I wish I could dance just as well as them… but alas, some people just have the talent and some of us are left wishing we were just as good.

2 comments:

Jela said...

Pa-comment ulit hehehe...

Kainggit naman, you get to see the latest season of SYTYCD. They started showed season 2 in cable last December and it ended last April lang. I love that show! They started showing season 3 last week, thank God.

The contestants were really awesome. And the choreographers, too!

k a r e n said...

I know!

I love this show and I really make it a point to see all of the episodes. I hope you get to see all of them!

try going to allfg.org.. you might find some there. =)