Friday, March 06, 2009

Phenomen'Eyes Mascara



Phenomen'Eyes Mascara by Givenchy (photo courtesy of Sephora)


I saw this on the internet and I really want to try it. I'm not a big make-up person and the only make-up I wear on a daily basis are foundation, pressed powder, and chapstick/lipstick. I am not particularly good at putting on make-up and I actually think I look weird with eye make-up on. But anyhow, the primary reason I don't particularly wear mascara is because I have such tiny eyelashes that make it hard for me to put on mascara especially the really little ones close to edge. I wonder if this "sphere-shaped" Givenchy mascara will do the trick.

They don't carry Givenchy at Holt Renfrew and apparently Sephora is the only store that carries it. I wonder if Sephora here in Canada has it too...?

No comments: