Tuesday, June 27, 2006

slow point

I’m extremely bored. I’ve been swamped all month with so much work and I’m so glad I’ve had some breathing space these past few days. My pc at work unfortunately faces the hallway and i have to constantly watch my back when I’m surfing. Not that it’s forbidden, we are free to surf when we have free time. But just the same, I don’t want them thinking that I’m slacking off or being negligent of my responsibilities at work. I find that once in awhile, i have some free time especially when I’ve done all my work and I’m ahead of schedule. I think that, if not all, most jobs have that period when you’re so swamped you can barely breath and then follows a slow point when you find yourself staring at your monitor wondering what you’re going to do for the next few hours til 5pm. This is this month’s slow point for me. I’m not complaining…i’ve been busting my ass off this month. I was actually scheduled to fly to the US to train a client and thankfully, it didn’t go through. I’d be horrified travelling all by myself for the first time.

I’ve got an hour and 10mins till 5pm. I can’t wait till I’m outta here.

No comments: