Friday, June 02, 2006

so sleepy

TGIF. I’m so tired and I really need to catch up on my sleep. I’ve been so busy since last week and it looks like I’m going to be swamped until I get the clients going. I love being busy but not all the time! My eyes were so tired and desperately needed some more snooze time this morning that I had to force them open while I was getting ready for work. It hurt so much and my eyes were so watery.

Steve made the infamous ribs again!! This just made my day… I love those ribs. Too bad I can eat about only 2 of them. I’d eat more if I could but I’m already too full after just 2 that I can’t have anymore. We had a late lunch today too because we were waiting for the UK distributors to get here. They took forever and by the time they got here, everyone’s already starved and I was beginning to get a headache due to hunger. The UK distributors finally arrived and I’ve been talking to Daniel about how nice his phone is. Too bad they only have it in the UK. They’ve got such cute accents. I think I can listen to them talk all they and never get tired of it. It reminds me of Hugh Grant in Notting Hill. I’d love to go to London someday (minus the bombings of course).

I want to go home already. Really.

No comments: