Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Absolutely Mundane

This morning I had difficulty getting out of bed. I don’t know why since I slept earlier than usual. I guess I must’ve been more tired that I thought.

I’m ecstatic about today’s temp being above 0 degrees! Yey yey yey! Pardon me folks, I am a HUGE fan of warmth and a step to warmer weather just makes me go berzerk! It certainly is a step towards the right direction! LOL

Looks like it will be a busy week for me at work. I really don’t mind except that tomorrow I’m training a client I don’t like very much. Eck! But work is work and we cannot always choose the people we have to deal with (suck it in Karen… you’ll survive).

Tito just sent me an Ad about a job opening at this software company and I think I’m going to go check it out. It seems like an interesting opportunity and it would be pretty awesome if I got in (Very. Very. Slim. Chance. but a chance just as well right?).

I noticed I haven’t been eating properly at all and have started to lose weight 2 lbs at a time. Not that I should complain but last time I checked, I was 91 lbs. A big gust of wind could do me damage. I shouldn’t be alarmed because I’m a tiny person anyway. But still, you’ll never know when that big gust of wind will come.

And why is my internet so sloooowwww??

1 comment:

Marieseda said...

Congratulations!!! You made it, it’s Friday!!! (I’m going on the premise that you actually survived through Wednesday and there were no large gusts of wind) I’m of the belief that the more sleep you get the more tired you are when you wake up (I’m not sure how that works, but it seems to be the case). Good Luck with the job opportunity.

IT’S FRIDAY!!!