Friday, February 09, 2007

Dammit, why does it have to be so cold?!

Did I tell you how cold it has been these past couple of weeks? If not, let me stress it again… IT IS TOO DAMN COLD!!

I really am trying not to complain too much about it since this winter has actually been pretty good, delaying the cold temperatures as far as January. But maaannn, going out these past few days – going to work, going anywhere pretty much, is painful. As I write this, I am sitting in front of my computer with my cardigan zipped all the way up. I don’t know if it’s just me, or does the office seem cold today? I know for a fact that standing in the bus stop this morning was horrible even if I was only waiting for 15mins.

I know what you’re thinking… here I am once again, complaining. Complaining about the cold weather… I cannot be blamed for it though, I did grow up in a very warm country where the temperature pretty much stayed the same all year round and it was only a question of whether it was raining or not. Oh how much I miss that…

Heard in the news the other day that Spring is coming earlier this year… let’s be optimistic shall we and hope it is true.

No comments: