Friday, February 16, 2007

Guy in a tan jacket please let me not see you

I’m sure there is a person you hate seeing in the morning. I have a few. Not because they did something wrong to me. In fact, I don’t know them at all. So why do I hate seeing these people? Because if I see them in the morning on my way to work, it means I’m running late. There’s the guy in a tan jacket with red stripes on the side who wears glasses and then there’s these 2 older women who are always scrambling for seats in the bus (these two can actually be a bit annoying sometimes, they push!) and if I see the guy who lives across the hall from me, it means it’s already 7:25am and I gotta run because it means I’m mostly likely going to miss the bus I want to catch.

Anyhow, I can’t believe Mr. Pres’ plane had problems so instead of him being on the plane off to who-knows-where, he’s here in the office. Major bummer. I was already so pleased when I came in this morning and found out he had already left for the airport. So much for him leaving.

4 comments:

Sj said...

I feel the same way Karen and I love that you think that way! I have those people on my bus too..I can't for the life of me remember them now as it has been a little too long but I know who to keep my eyes out for when I'm in the mix of it all.

btw.. I return next week.. BOO HOO

Marieseda said...

I feel you on this one too. There are three of them I hate to see, Mr. Greasy (I don't think he's taken a shower in the year and a half I've noticed him), Santa Claus and Mrs. Crash (I'm a little embarrassed to explain the story behind that one). When I see them it generally says I'm screwed.

On the upside I haven't seen any of them in a little while (not that I've been on time, I'm simply becoming used to the crowed that says I super screwed)

k a r e n said...

Steve, I can't wait to see you guys! It certainly feels like you've been gone for a year! LOL!

I know, you'd rather stay there if you could.. oh well, there's always 2010 for the World Cup! =P

k a r e n said...

Marieseda, you got me curious with Mrs. Crash.. you better spill it.

I'm glad I've managed to avoid my "morning-hate" people so far this week.