Thursday, February 15, 2007

Never Say Never

I’m sure you’ve heard of the saying, “Never say never…”. I never used to pay attention to it until I actually looked back at my life and realized I actually end up doing the stuff I told myself I’d never do. Very weird but true.

The guys I said I would never date (not that there was anything wrong with them… I just didn’t think it was possible) I actually ended up seeing, dating or being in a relationship with. The situations I told myself I’d never get myself into, I’ve actually found myself in and the stuff I told myself I’d never forget, I can’t even recall. It’s pretty scary and I am resolving to never say never… and here we go again. LOL

Not that I have a lot of regrets… I don’t. I just thought it was weird and funny at the same time.

2 comments:

Marieseda said...

It is weird when those clichés start making sense. It kind of sucks too, because obviously something has changed in order for those realizations to be made. (Well to me it sucks, cause it generally means I've taken another step towards growing up)

k a r e n said...

i know what you mean... it's not so bad to grow up. just keep the inner child alive! LOL