Friday, February 02, 2007

Boredom is a killer

Today is the slowest day. Ever. I literally went to work knowing that I have absolutely nothing to do all day but pretend to be working. It’s just one of those really slow days when you’ve done everything you’re supposed to do and everyone else seems to have fallen off the face of the Earth. In short, I. am. Bored. Big time.

There must be something seriously wrong. I complain when I’m too busy and complain when I’m too damn bored.

So here’s what I’ve been doing since this morning:

  • Arrive at work 5mins late. Not my fault. The bus took forever!
  • Got coffee and hung out in the sales pit for an hour.
  • Went back to my office, checked my e-mails, answered a few and spoke to my boss for a bit.
  • Got up, walked up to the lobby and hung out with H.
  • Pizza arrived. Had lunch with H and talked for awhile.
  • Went back to my desk to check wether new e-mails had come. None.
  • Boss wants nothing. So I’ve got nothing to do.
  • Got up, went to the lobby and bugged H some more. T arrived so I lost H to T.
  • Went to the tech area and watched a few funny videos with M and S.
  • Got tired of videos. Went online, surfed a bit and played Zuma.
  • Got tired of Zuma. Looked for Fred the cat and bugged him for a bit.
  • Fred the cat is annoyed and sleepy. Left Fred the cat.
  • Now back at my desk, attempting to post.


The day is going by so slow. Too bad, nobody else is posting so got nothing to read. Thank God for the iPod. Atleast I’ve got some music.

3 comments:

Sj said...

I've been a little busy but I did put SOMETHING small up.. feel better Karen!

Marieseda said...

Now I feel bad. I promise to never leave you "high and dry in Toronto" again. Next time you have to come with us (2010). I've decreed that it is time to start blogging again (at least once a day (I'm hoping to stick to that for at least a week in order to not look like a total loser)).

I'm missing those nothing to do days (I actually have to work (I told you it would happen one day)). Whenever I get bored of Zuma I go back to Tetris (a classic).

k a r e n said...

LOL Tina! I miss you!

I've been slacking off on posting as well. I'm trying to get back on it though.