Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Complicated

It seems I’ve been neglecting my beloved page here. So sorry, just been really busy and sometimes I feel like everything’s happening around me and with me in it at the same time. You know that feeling? It’s like when you’re walking in the middle of a busy sidewalk and although you’re moving like everyone else, you still feel like there are so many things going on around you at the same time that it almost feels overwhelming and confusing.

I am amazed at how life can get so complicated in a glimpse of an eye. I’m not even going to elaborate on this. It just is.

4 comments:

kristin said...

that's okay. its life.

Sj said...

its why i find it hard to write about Kinshasa...

Marieseda said...

I don't get it!

Life is SWEET!!

k a r e n said...

Life IS sweet! But it's not always peachy...