Thursday, January 11, 2007

Flower-shaped Post-its & All That

Aha! Found some new cool blogs that I made note of so that I can come back to them and read about their interesting lives eventhough they’re complete strangers to me. This is what I get paid for to do at work. LOL!

Kidding aside, I have been working (for real) but I have some spare time and I can only surf so much so I decide to post or read other people’s posts. It is a very interesting hobby I must say.

I went to Staples the other day to buy a few pens. FYI, I am very picky when it comes to office supplies specifically pens. I would rather buy my own eventhough the company provides me with more than enough pens and post-its. My mom says I tend to be obsessive-compulsive about certain things and I think I am, in a way, obsessive-compulsive. So anyway, I saw post-its of different colors and shapes and they were so cute that I somehow convinced myself I should buy atleast one stack/pad (I don’t know what you call it). They were on sale too for half the regular price so I was pretty convinced I somehow needed them. I was having a hard time deciding between the plain, neon colored ones and the apple-shaped ones and the flower-shaped ones but I couldn’t possibly buy all of them because what would I do with so many? Plus, I also had to go look at all the pens they had and decide which ones I wanted to get. After about half an hour over post-its and pens I finally settled on the flower-shaped post-it and my all-time favorite pen (the Pilot G-TEC, in black, blue, and guess what? PURPLE! --> I never knew they had purple ones) and a box of black uniball roller pens (w/c I thought I would share with the BF and the fam). I spent close to $30 on just these items… silly isn’t it?

And so now I am enjoying the little yellow, orange, and pink flower post-its strewn all over my desk and the Cambridge notepad with purple-colored writings in it. I am such a geek… I mean who gets obsessed with such things?

No comments: