Thursday, January 04, 2007

This & That

I just realized it’s a short work week! Yey! (ok, so it took me awhile to realize that)

Mr. Pres is back from wherever he came from and so now I’m forced to pretend even harder that I’m actually working. I’ve been good since I came back from the holidays, doing as much work as I can and only surfing/posting in between. I’ve also offered to help others with whatever it is they need me to do. So I’m not 100% lazy. Hehe!

Suzy asked my last night if I was on hi5 and I realized I’m in far too many online databases that it’s made it difficult for me to keep ‘em all up-to-date. I’ve actually forgotten some of my login details. I think I have Friendster, MySpace, hi5, Eskwela, NamesDatabase, Xanga, Blogger, Ringo, Live Journal and Multiply just to name a few. I know I have more but I can’t recall all of ‘em. LOL! The only one I check regularly is my Friendster account. I have yet to update MySpace and hi5. The thing is, I can’t get rid of any one of them since they all allow me to keep in touch with my friends. Althought most of my friends are in Friendster, some of them are in MySpace and others in hi5.

The temperature is unbelievably still above 0 degrees. We really should take Global warming seriously.

No comments: