Sunday, January 14, 2007

French Anyone?

I had so many ideas on what I wanted to post here but as soon as I got on my laptop, they all vanished into thin air! So, I played with my layout again and tried a few things.

I went home early tonight with every intention of going to bed earlier than usual. But here I am, in front my laptop, typing away. This is so bad!

Jerry and I did a bit of shopping today. We didn't buy a lot of stuff...just ones that we needed. We decided to stop by Indigo and buy a few books since Steve gave me a $50 gift card there. I love books so giving me an Indigo gift card is always a good gift. I didn't really have a specific book I wanted to get so Jerry decided I should probably buy something useful. We ended up buying a French Complete Course Book which I thought was pretty amazing since I've always wanted to learn French (this is a move forward to working on "my list").

JR teased me about learning French and said he'd probably do better at it since he says he has a knack for learning languages. Ha!

No comments: