Friday, January 12, 2007

Nonsense

Whoever said that life after graduation is so much better than being in school was obviously dumb. Sure it's got it's perks but nothing beats being school. period.

I had to stay late at work again and was among the last to leave the office. I was worried I'd be all alone and we all know how effective I am when it comes to scaring myself. Thankfully, Steve stayed behind until I finished and was kind enough to give me a ride to the station. If not, I would've had to wait outside in the cold for the next bus.

Looks like the heaters are off. That explains why it feels a little cooler than usual. I had to grab my big, grey sweater which tito Joma gave me so long ago even before we moved to Canada. I like wearing it around the house when it's cold.

I still haven't bought a new tub mat. I've been to the Bay and Sears and the Bay used to have some pretty nice ones before but now they just have those plain, cheap looking mats that I just don't want to buy. I would have to go look at Walmart maybe or some other store.

How come some people have such cool titles for their blogs and I can't think of any?!

No comments: