Friday, January 12, 2007

Shopping Irony

With all my shopping crazyness, I've come up with my very own shopping ironies.
  1. When I'm at the mall, looking for something in particular that I need (such as a new pair of jeans, a bag, or something as simple as let's say a tub mat) and I have the money to buy it, I just can't seem to find one that's nice. But when I've already settled on something "good enough" the shops will all of a sudden come out with all the cool ones.
  2. When you have money, there's nothing good to buy. When you don't have the money, freakin' everything in the mall is gorgeous!
  3. Someone will want to go shopping with me when I have no money and when I do, everyone else is broke. And who wants to go shopping with friends when you're the only one actually shopping?
  4. On the rare occasion that I do have the money and I actually find something I like, they won't have my size or the color I want.
  5. Whenever I somehow get some extra money which I think is great because that means I can actually afford to buy something nice for myself, a need will arise and the money has to go.
  6. When I'm doing my best to avoid the mall, the BF or the fam will somehow come up with something that requires me to go there.
  7. The stuff I love are insanely expensive and the stuff I don't like are crazy cheap.

And on the very, very rare occasion that I...

  • Have the money to spend and
  • I see something I like and
  • the store has my size

I'll try it and does't look right on me. Go figure.

No comments: