Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Karen

As ya'll know, I'm trying to think of a "catchy" tagline/description for my beloved page here and my brain just can't seem to produce anything that could be described as

original
artistic
funny

and so sad to say, I started to browse online and see if there's anything that would catch my eye and quite possibly inspire me to think of something.

It was then I remembered the Slogan Generator. It was something someone posted on Friendster awhile back and I thought I should take a look at it again. With Google's assistance (Google seems to be my friend these days), I was able to find it at Slogan Generator. for the fun of it, I entered my name and just kept on clicking on the Sloganize Button and found some really interesting combinations:

You like karen, karen likes you
Stop. Go. Karen
Gotta Lotta Karen
Give that man a karen
Karen comes to those who wait
Make Karen yours
Everything we do is driven by Karen
Reach out and touch Karen
The Best part of waking up is Karen in your cup
It takes tough man to make a tender Karen
Have a Karen and Smile
Bridge that gap with Karen
The Karen effect
When you've got Karen, flaunt it
Now with 50% more karen
Designed for Karen, engineered to last
The best Karen a man can get
With a Name like Karen, it has to be good
The Karen of a new generation
Men can't help acting on karen
Tonight, let it be Karen
Have you forgotten how good karen tastes?
So easy, no wonder Karen is #1
Mama Mia, that's one spicy karen
Karen - it does a body good
Strong and beautiful, just like karen
Just do karen
I'd like to buy the world a karen
Life's pretty straight without karen
The Loudest noise comes from the electric karen
Out of the strong came forth karen
Who would you have a karen with?
We're serious about karen
Great Karen, Great times
It's a Bit of Karen
It's the bright one, it's the right one, that's karen
Watch out! There's a karen about
A Karen a day helps you work, rest and play
Smart, beautiful, karen
Does she or doesn't she? Only karen knows for sure
No Karen, No Comment
I Scream, You Scream, We all scream for Karen
More than just a karen

LOL! Sorry guys, it seems the sloganizer adores me! LOL

1 comment:

Sj said...

I like "watch out, there's a Karen about"

It's creepy...