Tuesday, January 09, 2007

People's Choice Awards

Here I am sitting in the dining room watching the People's Choice Awards. Thank God Jerry called me to tell me it was on TV or else I would've missed it. I love watching awards shows. It's funny though because with the People's Choice Awards I'm watching right now, it's almost obvious who the winner is for a category. It's got me saying, "Kelangan pa bang itanong yan?!" Of course I'm pleased that Grey's Anatomy won Best Drama Series and was in fact very thrilled that the entire cast went on stage to receive the award with Dr. Miranda Bailey thanking the people on behalf of the cast (I'm most likely to remember a character's name than the actor/actress' name). It was hard though because they were up against House and CSI for the award. I hope Heroes wins favorite new TV drama!

Happy Birthday Miguel! I still can't believe you're 16 yrs old already! It seems you were born only yesterday and you were such a cute little baby brother and now you're way bigger than me.

Heroes and Grey's Anatomy are coming back! yoohoo! No more re-runs! I'm finally going to see what happens with Heero and what happens with Dr. Burke and Christina!

No comments: