Tuesday, January 02, 2007

An end to the passing year

We took down the Christmas tree at the office. It’s so sad!

I wanted to add some music to my page but it won’t save it and I don’t know why… I wonder if it’s conflicting with Blogger or something.

Looking back at 2006, it was a pretty good year for me. I can’t think of anything I regret other than not taking a second week of vacation. Like I said before, it doesn’t get carried over so I pretty much wasted the opportunity. I really should’ve taken it. I met so many cool people in ’06 and I learned a few things, grew a bit (not physically though… a few inches taller would’ve been GREAT!) and had some pretty memorable experiences. Starting a whole new year makes me feel anxious, excited, worried and scared all at the same time. There’s always something about not knowing what’s coming.

Another year has gone by and it makes me happy to know I’ve managed to remain close to a few special people in my life and made some new friends. I’ve had a few disappointments, some obstacles and hard times but it was a pretty good year all-in-all and I was happy. It was a year full of blessings and I can’t help but feel absolutely grateful.

So, here’s a toast to 2006!

1 comment:

Marieseda said...

All the best for 2007!!!