Sunday, December 31, 2006

s-l-e-e-p

Why is it I start posting whenever I feel so damn sleepy? It either turns out to be a crappy post or a whiny one.

I realized I had forgotten to greet some people during the holidays and felt bad about it so I decided to write them today (well, it isn't completely over isn't it?) I'm trying to improve my keeping-in-touch skills. Jerry does it so well. He still keeps in touch with people he knew back when he was a boy and he regularly calls people he knows from Europe and Africa and just everywhere. He's amazing isn't he? I love my friends so much but I have to admit I'm bad at regular phone calls and e-mails. Since I don't want to grow old and look back and tell myself I should've made more calls and written more letters, I'm going to do my best to let the people who are important to me know I think about them.

Darn it, my week off is almost over. One more day and I'm back at work. Doesn't it sometimes seem like weekdays take forever but when you're on vacation time flies? Arrgghhh! But like my mom said, atleast we had a week off... a week off is better than nothing.

Jerry and I saw A Night At The Museum and Rocky the other night. Both movies were good and we didn't even have to pay because I had free movie passes for 2. We were lucky because A Night At The Museum was showing on IMAX and it was the first time for me. We were already sitting at the back and the screen still looked so huge it made it hard for me to focus. I was impressed (I'm easily fascinated anyway). I think I'm going to buy the DVD for A Night At The Museum when it comes out. It's the kid in me that wants to buy it. Note to self: buy DVD for The Emperor's New Groove! Man, I keep forgetting.

I think I need to get some s-l-e-e-p.

No comments: