Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Updates

I’ve decided to take Kristin’s advice and play around with the Fonts & colors option instead of looking for an entirely new template (since my last attempt completely screwed up my widgets!)I know, the one I chose is a strong color but I like it.

I’ve also added some stuff that I thought were cute (check out my christmas tree!) There are so many other things I wanted to add but maybe at a later time because I don’t want to over do it and make my page look over crowded.

So, I finally bought a wireless router and now I just have to figure out how to set it up. If it were me, I would have paid the Geek Squad to come to my house and install it since they have a promo going on for a particular router but dad said we don’t need it since we can probably figure it out ourselves. Of course this is easier said than done. Some guys from work have kindly offered to help me encrypt my router.

I got Jerry watching Heroes and Grey’s Anatomy as well. I find it very cute when he tells me we need to go home early on Thursday nights so we can catch the show.

Steve’s off on vacation which means I’m all alone in our little corner in the office. It also means we have to fend for ourselves during lunch break. No Steve to cook or take care of lunch for us. I just hope someone remembers to order in. LOL!

No comments: