Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ikaw Talaga...

This morning has been the coldest so far for this winter season. It’s only still fall but for me it’s all the same. It’s still cold. The only time it’s ever warm is during the summer. Boy, how I love summer. You can’t blame me, I’m Filipino. I grew up in warm weather where I could go swimming whenever I want to except on days when it’s raining.

I’m so glad I don’t have to train today. The only thing is, my work day goes by so much slower. But still, I’m glad I don’t have to train.

This morning I got to work and turned my PC on and guess who was online? Juhl! I haven’t spoken to him in such a long time that when I do get the chance to chat with him, I jump with joy. He was still at work – about to leave – while I’m only starting my day. He’s such a sweetheart. One of my very best buddies! As usual, we get into this whole joking mood where we just kid each other around until one of us gets pissed off or gives up. He just says the craziest things and I can’t help but laugh. If I were in the Phils, I’d be in so much trouble because of him. I remember that time we went to Splash Island and we stopped by the convenience store at Shell (I think?) to buy some snacks and while we were waiting in line, he turned to me and in a very loud voice said, “Ate, ate, anu yun? FHM? Anu yun o ate, S-E-X… anu yun ate?”(for those who don’t understand Filipino, he basically said, “sister, what’s that? FHM? What’s that S-E-X? what is that sister?” – ok, this doesn’t sound too well when translated in English but what the heck..LOL…) AAARRRGG! I turned bright red because the store was packed and everyone was glancing our way!! It was so embarrassing. He was doing it on purpose to embarrass me! All I could say was, “baliw ka talaga Juhl…gagu”. And he was just standing there laughing... LAUGHING his head off!

This is the guy that calls me late at night just because he’s bored and couldn’t sleep or because he needs to talk about his dates. You'd think he'd be nicer but noooo! He just has to get me every time.

He’s going to the US next year for a project for work and I really hope I get to see him. I really want him to meet Jerry.

No comments: