Saturday, December 09, 2006

Listening to Magic 89.9

I am such a sentimental fool. I'm currently tuned in to Magic 89.9 in the Phils. It's one of my fave radio stations from home. It's so weird, I'm listening to music playing in my country half-way around the world and it makes me feel... almost like crying. I miss home so much.

Ohhh.. here comes the traffic update.. haha.. traffic is so bad there like ALWAYS that I'm almost suprised when there's no traffic. One advantage of being stuck in traffic? It's when you're in the car with someone you love spending time with.. you get to talk and talk and talk while you're in the middle of the road. haha! This also gives you an oppurtunity to sleep while travelling. And if you're on your way to school, you get some "study" time.

It's weird, the DJ's keep saying, "today Dec. 9th..." and it's only Dec 8th here. It's already past noon there on a saturday. The malls must be packed! Oh how I hate the pushing and the long lines. Oh this one is a good song.. I wonder who's singing. I'll have to download this song.

Oooh they're playing The Remedy by Jason Mraz.. I love this song. It's old but it's still nice. I like how they play a new song and then alternate it with some old hits.

It's getting late.. I better get ready for bed... ok, a few more songs!

No comments: