Monday, December 18, 2006

Romantic Movies

I've decided to take a break from watching Love Story in Harvard. I've lost considerable amout of sleep watching episodes of it and each episode is almost an hour long. Believe it or not, I'm still only at episode 9. I've actually skipped parts of it because I wanted to jump ahead to the "sweet" parts - you know, the part where they first kiss and all that jazz. I'm such a sucker for romantic films. They're my feel good movies aside from watching cartoons. Just because they're not too realistic doesn't mean I can't enjoy them. It's nice to believe that there's still magic in this world and that people fall in love everyday and do crazy things for love.

Among all the romantic films I love watching, I must say I never get tired of watching Notting Hill, While You Were Sleeping and 50 First Dates. I love watching these because they never fail to make me laugh and feel good. The first time I watched 50 First Dates I cried in the theater. I don't even know why... I think it just touched me (Gee, I sound so cheesy don't I?)

I also love watching the classic Sabrina which stars Julia Ormond, Harrison Ford and Greg Kinnear. My brothers hate me when I watch this over and over again which gives me all the more reason to watch it. -evil grin-

If there's a romantic movie in the theaters, I almost always want to go see it.

No comments: