Thursday, December 21, 2006

just words

I feel so tired! The funny thing is, instead of getting some much needed rest, here I am writing. I don't even have anything in mind that I particularly wanted to discuss. I just felt like it.

Jerry's been working a lot lately. I feel bad for him because he's been exhausted these past week and he spends half his lunch time eating and half napping. Sometimes I have to remind him to eat! I won't be surprised if he starts losing weight.

I'm almost off on Christmas break! Yey!

I wonder what other people are doing at this exact same moment.

I missed Grey's Anatomy today. I can't believe I completely forgot about it! I figured I can always check YouTube or some website...hopefully they have it and I can just watch it off the internet. I was thinking of buying the Grey's Anatomy dvds but I haven't decided yet whether I should really spend money on it. The only TV series dvds that I've bought are those of Meteor Garden and Endless Love Story (hahaha! I know, I'm so cheesy!) but I loved watching them so much that I felt compelled to buy them.

I'm so glad the weather's been nice to us lately. It's amazing that the temperature is still above 0 degrees at this time of the year when it should be well below 0. I know I should be concerned about the environment and global warming and I am....but I'm still glad I don't have to stand outside in the immense cold.

No comments: