Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Run! Fifi is screaming!

I have Fifi for a few minutes. Fifi is our cordless reception phone… so when you call our office and dial 0, Fifi starts screaming. No one likes Fifi. In fact, someone attempted to destroy Fifi and succeeded so we had to buy a new phone w/c looks, screams and functions exactly like Fifi. In fact, I think they secretly cloned Fifi and just didn’t bother changing her name. I don’t even know why she’s called Fifi. In fact, nobody knows why.

New Fifi is better than old Fifi. New Fifi doesn’t scream too loud. It’s tolerable...still annoying.. but tolerable. New Fifi actually allows you to have a decent conversation with the person on the other end of the line instead of just static. Also, reduces the chances of you “accidentally” hanging up.

So back to what I was saying, I was left in charge of Fifi while H goes out to pay some bills and grab us lunch. Not very happy that I have Fifi with me. Thankfully, she hasn’t been screaming since I got her. I would leave it with someone else if only someone would take her. Of course, at the sight of you handing Fifi over to them, they start running the opposite direction or utter stupid excuses. I can’t blame them though...I would do the same if I could but I’m too weak… I almost always accept Fifi and end up regretting it later on.

I need to make a phone call to a client but I’m afraid that once I’m on the phone, Fifi will start screaming.

1 comment:

Sj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.