Friday, December 08, 2006

Freezin'

I hate those people in Calgary enjoying the 7-degree temperature while we freeze our butts of here in Toronto with -6 degrees (and wind chill that makes it seem like -13 degrees).

I left work at 5pm with a bad headache and much needed sleep. I got on the subway with every intention of sleeping all the way and that's exactly what I did. Mind you, I almost missed my stop and by some miracle I woke up just in time.

Did I tell you they blocked the doors leading out to the 116 bus stop? Very annoying. There's nothing wrong with the doors (from what it looks like) so I don't see why they need to put the police lines there. Now, everyone has to pass through the 86 door to get to the 116 stop and I don't even want to talk about how horrible it is during rush hours.

Anyhow, so we had to walk in the cold today with mom, dad, JR and Miguel. We were going to church and maann was it cold! By the time we got to church, I could no longer feel my fingers, nose and ears. It literally felt like my ears were going to fall off. I was so glad to get inside where it's warm. Canada is horrible like that, so warm in the summer and so cold in the winter. Extremes!

Did I tell you I hate those people in Calgary enjoying 7 degree temperature?

No comments: