Monday, December 04, 2006

Tired

I feel so tired. Blame it on my entire Sunday afternoon spent wacthing Grey’s Anatomy DVDs. I usually sleep on Sundays. It’s the one day of the week I try my best to devote to nothing but a day of relaxation and that means getting tons of sleep. =P

The Christmas party on Friday was ok. It wasn’t “all that” but it was ok. To be honest I would have rather gone to Jerry’s Christmas party if I had known my company Christmas party would be so “ordinary”. Thankfully, I had a great weekend and that makes up for Friday night. –grin-

I can’t believe how cold it’s gotten since last week. I know the temperature should have been in the negatives by mid November but this autumn was nice for me because it stayed above 0 degrees all the way until the last week. I got off the subway and saw snow on the ground. Where did that come from?! I don’t recall it snowing in Scarborough last night or this morning but it looks like it snowed downtown Toronto. I wore my high boots to work and I was worried I might slip and fall. It looks like it’s got a good enough grip on the pavement but I need to go shoe shopping again soon if I want to survive the winter. Bummer.

Once again it has been a few days after payday and I don’t know where my money went. Honestly, all I did was buy what I needed. I didn’t even shop for clothes, no new shoes, no accessories…nothing but the basics and yet I feel as if my money slipped right through my fingers. Arggh! And I still need to buy a new bath tub mat and a wireless router so I can finally make use of my laptop. This sucks.

No comments: